Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dodgers.

I love going to watch a baseball game! I am not sure if it's actually "watching" the game that I love as much as I love eating the food. So although I may not be the world's biggest baseball fan, I am in the running for being the biggest baseball stadium food lover. Last night I tried the famous "Dodger Dog", garlic fries, some pizza and a few bites of a pretzel with cheese. It was so worth every calorie. The weather was absolutely beautiful and I was able to wear just a tank top most of the game. It was a great night spent with special people. We ate way too much, laughed way too hard and cheered way too loud. 











Every week I highlight a TRUTH about you, your life, or about a situation you may be facing and then I DARE you to believe it. 
Here are this week's TRUTH or DARE



TRUTH: "For it's 1-2-3 strikes you're out in the old ballgame." 




DARE: Wait around long enough for the victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will you take me up on the DARE? How so? Would love to hear back from you.