Thursday, November 22, 2012

My First Thanksgiving.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did. It was our first time celebrating Thanksgiving in our own home-we even had guests! Well, not exactly guests, they are friends we call family. It was so much fun! Since we missed all of our family and friends that we are used to celebrating with,  I decided to share a few snapshots we took throughout our day.... so it kind of feels like we spent the day together!

I cooked my FIRST turkey & took a picture with him!

Set the Table! 
Each person had their place! "Thankful for You..."

My girls LOVE D & so do I. Thankful to 

Kennedi & Brooklyn... I'm thankful for them!



Every week I highlight a TRUTH about you, your life, or about a situation you may be facing and then I DARE you to believe it.

Here is this week's TRUTH or DARE.


TRUTH:  "In all things give thanks."
-1 Thessalonians 5:18


DARE:  Be thankful, eat leftovers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will you take me up on the DARE? How so? Would love to hear back from you.