Tuesday, November 29, 2011

thank.FULL

Whew! My skinny jeans are feeling "extra skinny" this morning. I had a full 10 days of delicious, not so healthy for you,  food while visiting my parents. But hey, it's the Holidays right? I never feel guilty eating more than I should during the Holidays. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family and loved ones. I sure did. It was our very first Thanksgiving with Kennedi and Brooklyn. Celebrating this special day with my daughters was so amazing. I sure do have a lot to be thankful for.

Just Because.

I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day. I think we should express our love towards our spouses, boyfriend, girlfriends etc every day. It's not so much boycotting Holidays like these, but I am more of a surprise me with a box of chocolates on a random Tuesday, just because, kind of girl. I feel like this about a lot of Holidays actually. Over the past few weeks I have read countless Face Book statuses, tweets and texts about how thankful everyone is. I loved reading everyone of them. I love seeing people recognize the significant and not so significant blessings in their lives. I wanted to write a special thank you to all of you, but I wanted you to feel extra special. So I decided to write you a little thank you on a random Tuesday. I don't know, I guess it feels a little more authentic. Well, at least for me it does.

Thank You.

I want to thank each and everyone of my readers (you) for coming along side me on this journey. I never knew what TRUTH or DARE would look like when I first began this journey of writing, and to be honest, I was a bit nervous. OK, I was really nervous. Each of you have encouraged me by posting a small comment, leaving me direct e mail, or even sending me a quick text to tell me how a particular post has helped you. You have no idea how happy it makes me. This has been an incredible journey and I really feel like it's just the beginning. Through this BLOG, I really feel like I have discovered so much about God, myself, and all of you. My heart's desire for this BLOG is to remind each of you the TRUTH that is hidden in God's word or through the wisdom of others and to DARE you to believe it to be true. This life is all about taking risks, stepping out into the unknown and living this life the way it was meant for us to live. It's an adventure and I am so THANKFUL that each of you have taken me up on the DARE and are apart of this journey.

Twenty-Twelve.

My hopes is that you and I will continue to grow and learn together. That we would get to know each other better and that no matter what part of the world we are in, that we can truly do life together. If I haven't been able to personally connect with you, please do me a huge favor and officially follow this BLOG. This helps me see who it is I'm talking to each and every week. I have changed some of the settings, so hopefully it is a lot easier to join. I have a lot of exciting things coming up for TRUTH or DARE in 2012 and I want you to be able to be a part.


This week, I am going to be sharing with you a few things that I am thankful for. Even though Thanksgiving is over and we are all in Christmas mode, what are you thankful for? Please share with me by leaving a comment in the box below.





TRUTH: "Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live." -1 Thessalonians 5:18 MSG


DARE: Tell someone how thankful you are for them today. Everyday is a perfect day to give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will you take me up on the DARE? How so? Would love to hear back from you.